ACT Now: The Most Popular States for ACT Insurance
Since 2011, ACT Insurance has provided artists, crafters, and Tradesmen with the general and professional liability coverage they need. Since that time we have worked hard everyday to ensure that our policies provide the most coverage at the lowest price in all 50 states.
While our insurance has had clients in every state, we have compiled a list of the most popular states and cities for ACT. This week we’ll highlight the states and next week we’ll check out the cities. To see if your state made the list, keep reading below:
Drumroll please …
The most popular states for ACT Insurance are:
- Utah - Hey, ACT’s home state made the list! Utah is home to majestic mountains, “The greatest snow on earth” (though not as much this year), and many, many creative people who have turned their love of crafts into full-time work and made ACT a part of their career. Thanks, Utah.
- New York - There aren’t enough good things to say about New York. The financial capital of the world, and home to everything from the Statue of Liberty to the Empire State Building, New York also has creative people that work hard each day and whose arts and crafts make people’s lives a little brighter. Thanks, New York.
- Florida - The Sunshine State. Florida is home to the most popular theme parks in the world, and its sunny beaches attract both locals and tourists alike. Florida also has dozens of art and craft events each year with thousands of people attending, many of them with ACT policies. Thanks, Florida.
- Texas - Texas has a rich history (“Remember the Alamo”) and is one of the fastest growing states in the nation. Texas is also the biggest state of the lower 48 states and has almost 27 million people residing there. And many of the artists and crafters in Texas have ACT Insurance to help them with their art and craft needs. Thanks, Texas.
- California - Ah, California. Home to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Sea World (one of them, anyway), the Golden Gate Bridge, and lots of other exciting places to visit. It is also home to millions of creative individuals who love what they do. Does ACT have insurance for craft vendors in California? You bet we do, and it takes the #1 spot for the number of our policies out of all 50 states. Thanks, California.
We really appreciate all those who have purchased policies from us, no matter where they live, and hope that the artists and crafters who already have ACT Insurance will continue to refer their friends and family to us. Thanks for everything you do.