Regardless of where you are in your career as an artist, you need to carry artist insurance[d]. It g... MORE
Why Register Your Event?
What can ACT do for you?
The ACT Insurance Program helps event directors reduce liability responsibility by providing artists and vendors the ability to purchase their own insurance policies. By creating a no-cost account and registering their event, directors allow their artist and vendor participants to link their policies to the registered event, providing extra protection for the directors.
Why require artists to obtain their own insurance policy?
Liability claims can be very expensive for an event director even when they have insurance that covers the entire event. Claims arising out of artist or vendor negligence can cause your insurance premiums to increase and/or risk policy non-renewal.
An ACT Insurance Policy provides coverage for each participant/business on an individual basis, placing responsibility on their own insurance policy and protecting the promoter by naming the event as an additional insured.
Additional Director Benefits:
- A licensed agent assigned to every event.
- Event as additional insured automatically populated in application and certificate.
- Additional Insured certificate emailed automatically to director.
- View, verify, and download certificates online.
- Registered events will appear on ACT’s Upcoming Events page.
- Customized ACT event e-flyer available to email to accepted participants.
- Association with the fastest growing event insurance company.