How Vendors Use Facebook and Instagram to Boost Sales Did you know that about three-quarters of Fac... MORE
Massachusetts Artist and Crafter Vendor Insurance
ACT Insurance in Massachusetts
Every year in the Bay State, there are more than 300 art and craft shows. This makes it a great state for artists and crafters looking to sell or showcase their work. However, as artist or crafter in Massachusetts, you’ve probably purchased insurance for one or more shows, but you’ve probably also wondered if you’re getting the most for your money.
At Artist, Crafters, and Tradesmen Insurance (ACT), we’ve developed two insurance policies to ensure your coverage is customized to your needs, yet still affordable. Our Show Policy starts at $39 for 1–3 days and offers excellent general liability coverage. However, if you need more extensive coverage, such as coverage for your business's property, you might consider our Annual Policy which offers more extensive coverage for only $265 for 365 days of coverage.
If you’re ready to buy, click here, otherwise check out these shows throughout the state.
Top 10 Arts & Crafts Festivals in Massachusetts:
- By the Bay: Fourth of July Festival
- Hyannis Summer Arts and Craft Festival
- Summer in Brewster Arts and Craft Festival
- Experience Gardner Festival and Sidewalk Sale
- Gloucester Waterfront Festival
- Kill Tide Arts and Craft Festival
- Bass River Arts and Craft Festival
- Mattoon Street Arts Festival
- Shepherd Hill’s Festival of Crafts
- Original Castleberry Faire