Did Your City Make the List?: Top Cities for ACT Insurance
ACT Insurance has been a staple in the insurance market for almost four years. Every day the team at ACT has worked to provide artists, crafters, and tradesmen the liability coverage they need for their business.
Last week we highlighted the 5 most popular states for ACT Insurance. This week we want to highlight the 5 most popular cities for ACT Insurance.
Magic drumroll, please …
- Dallas (Texas) - Texas took the #2 spot on the state list, and Dallas is the city in Texas that rules for ACT Insurance. Thanks, Dallas.
- Seattle (Washington) - Home of the Space Needle and, of course, the Seahawks, Seattle is home to thousands of creative people, with many of them relying on ACT for their insurance needs. Thanks, Seattle.
- Chicago (Illinois) - The Windy City is famous for the Bears and the Bulls and is home to over 2.7 million people. Many of the artists and crafters in the city have ACT Insurance for their liability coverage. Thanks, Chicago.
- 2. New York City (New York) - A city with a population of over 8.4 million people is bound to have tens of thousands of creative artists and crafters living there. Craft fair liability insurance in New York has helped quite a few of these people insure their products and businesses. Thanks, New York City.
- Los Angeles (California) - How about this - California takes the #1 spot for states and Los Angeles takes the #1 spot for cities for ACT Insurance. It’s a clean sweep for California. Our craft vendor insurance in Los Angeles is designed to help as many creative people as possible have the coverage they need. Thanks, Los Angeles, and congratulations.
We want to sincerely thank all of our ACT customers, no matter where they live. Our artist insurance brings peace of mind to artists and crafters as they go about their work, and we hope that all of you will continue to refer your friends and family to us. We wish all of you a happy and successful 2015 and beyond. Thanks again.