Washington Artist and Crafter Vendor Insurance
ACT Insurance in Washington
Washington is well known for its arts and crafts community. From the long-standing Pike Place crafts market to smaller festivals held throughout the state, there are numerous opportunities for talented artists and crafters to sell their handmade items.
Whether you're selling to the public online or in person at an arts or crafts festival, you need liability insurance to protect your business. This added security allows you to sell your goods with confidence, knowing you have support for when the unexpected happens.
Make sure you're prepared before you start selling. Contact us about our two Artists, Crafters, and Tradesmen (ACT) Insurance policies. Both policies help keep your business finances safe when you attend shows and festivals anywhere in the United States, not just Washington.
Not sure where to get started? Check out our list of 10 of the best festivals in Washington where arts and crafts vendors can sell their goods.
The Top 10 Arts & Crafts Festivals in Washington:
- Bellevue Arts Museum ARTSfair
- Bellevue Festival of the Arts
- Edmonds Arts Festival
- Art in the Park (Richland, WA)
- Gig Harbor Summer Arts Festival
- Coupeville Arts and Crafts Festival
- Spokane Christmas Arts and Crafts Show
- Chehalis Garlic Fest and Craft Show
- Tri-Cities Christmas Arts and Crafts Show