INTRODUCING THE CRAFT INDUSTRY ALLIANCE
Pleasant Grove, UT—Artists, Crafters, and Tradesman Insurance (ACT) has teamed with the Craft Industry Alliance, a trade organization for craft professionals in all sectors of the craft industry, in order to bring low-cost, easy-to-use crafters insurance to even more crafters than before. Those who join the Craft Industry Alliance are makers, suppliers/retailers, designers, and professional bloggers in yarn, sewing, paper, jewelry, and other spheres of the craft community.
Craft Industry Alliance’s mission is to be a trusted source of industry information, inspiration, and community. When you join CIA you’ll have access to:
- Forums with a focus on small-business topics
- Small groups with other members—think bookkeeping clubs and more niche groups
- A bi-weekly journal filled with informative articles and resources for craft professionals
- Free webinars with legal, accounting, social media, business, and publishing experts
- And more!
ACT Insurance is excited to be an additional resource for those who join CIA. ACT offers two options for those looking to sell their products online or in-person at markets and festivals: a show/event policy and an annual policy. And with a membership at CIA, members have access to an exclusive discount on their show/event policy.
With ACT Insurance, you get:
- An application process that is completely online
- 24/7 access to policy documents
- Insurance that is licensed in all 50 states
- $2M general liability aggregate
- $1M general liability per occurrence
- $5K medical expenses coverage
- Damages to premises rented to you coverage
- Coverage while selling at events, festivals, and shows
- No deductible on liability claims
“We love the value our artists, crafters, and tradesmen find in their insurance coverage when they purchase from ACT. We’ve had a lot of positive feedback in helping artists and crafters meet their insurance requirements and are excited to be a provider and resource for members of the Craft Industry Alliance,” says Jonathan Timothy, Product Marketing Manager for ACT Insurance.
Visit our coverage details page to learn more about ACT’s event policy and how it can benefit your craft business. A show/event policy starts at just $49 while our annual policy starts at $279. Don’t leave your business at risk, and purchase your policy today. And don’t forget to join the Craft Industry Alliance to join their growing group of professional crafters.
About Craft Industry Alliance
Craft Industry Alliance was founded by Abby Glassenberg and Kristin Link, professional craft and sewing bloggers who wanted to form a trade organization for those in the community. Join them today to strengthen your creative business, stay up to date on industry news, and build connections with forward-thinking craft professionals.
About ACT Insurance
Artists, Crafters, and Tradesman Insurance (ACT), provides affordable, A+ Rated insurance for artists and craft vendors who are looking to meet insurance requirements. Our show and event policies offer comprehensive general liability insurance coverage with the most competitive premiums in the nation, allowing you peace of mind while performing your daily work activities.