actinsurance sm logo

Starting at
$24.25 /month


Starting at

About ACT

Check out who’s behind ACT.

Contact Us

Monday – Friday
6 AM – 6PM Mountain

A florida coastline.

Florida Artist and Crafter Vendor Insurance

ACT Insurance in Florida

With a variety of artist colonies throughout the state, warm weather, and beautiful scenery, it’s no wonder that Florida is an artist’s paradise. If you are one of the many artists and crafters living throughout the Sunshine State, do you have the arts and crafts liability insurance you need to safely sell your work to the public?

Whether you’re selling your art online or at one of the many art festivals or craft fairs held throughout the state, Artists, Crafters, and Tradesmen (ACT) Insurance offers two affordable policies that will help protect your finances. Once you choose the policy that best meets your needs, you’ll be covered to sell your goods at any festival in the United States.

Not sure how to get started? Check out our list of the top festivals in Florida that accept artists and craftsmen.

Top 10 Arts & Crafts Festivals in Florida:

  1. Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival
  2. Mount Dora Fall Craft Fair
  3. Las Olas Art Fair
  4. The Grove Garden and Arts Show
  5. Coconut Grove Arts Festival
  1. Artfest Fort Myers
  2. Lutz Arts and Crafts Festival
  3. Bonita Springs National Art Festival
  4. Saint Johns River Festival of the Arts
  5. Lake Placid Arts and Crafts Country Fair
A rocket ship launches up.

Why Choose ACT Insurance?

As an artist or crafter planning to attend the Columbus Arts Festival, you need a policy that can you give the protection your business needs and that offers peace of mind as you go to work each day. ACT Insurance policies offer this protection and peace of mind. It also includes the following benefits:

Choose ACT today and protect your arts and crafts business with the most affordable insurance and superior coverages in the industry.

ACT Insurance Is Available in All 50 States*

Did you buy a policy in Florida and then move to a different state? No problem! Your policy follows you wherever you go, provided you follow the licensing and/or registration requirements of the state where you live.